May 9, 2023
Patch 1.22 - Arenas Update Hotfix
- Multiple bug fixes in the Replay Editor.
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Improved lipsync for the Cantonese voiceover.
- Fixed an issue where Focus attacks could whiff in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where Sean’s staff is invisible at the start of his second phase after skipping the cutscene.
- Fixed a blocking issue related to input management in the Training/Lessons menu.
- Fixed an issue where skipping a cutscene was impossible when using remapped/custom inputs.
- Fixed an issue where the Main Character would move at unexpected speeds after a Down Attack.
- Fixed AI collision issues with defeated AI bodies.
- Fixed AI navigation issue that was blocking progression in the Crossroads arena’s challenges.
- Fixed a bug preventing Yang from entering the Red Room arena.
- Fixed the fog effect on “Low” graphics settings in the second and third phases of the Crossroads arena.
- Added a counter to the Year by Year modifier.
- Tweaked the Age counter animation for the Vampire modifier.
- Fixed pop-ups navigation issues.
- Fixed a corrupted transition on the Arenas’ death screen.
- Minor changes to the game’s credits.
- Various updates to the Simplified Chinese localisation based on cultural review.
- Various corrections to the French localization of the Training mode’s Lessons.
- Updated the Cantonese voiceover that plays on entering the Squats’ corridor section.
- Tweaked the subtitle duration on the very first Cantonese voiceline in the Prologue section.
- Tweaked the Environmental Structure Break SFX’s volume.
- The Steam version of the “Fist of the Immortal” achievement should now behave the same as on other platforms (obtaining all non-arena-related achievements, instead of all achievements).
- Added missing changes to the 1.19/1.20 Patch Notes.